Thursday, September 09, 2010

I own two computers - WHY?

I came up with the idea on wanting 2 computers - one a netbook (in which I am typing this from) & an all-in-one desktop PC. Each has their own thing. I want the netbook solely just to use the internet in all its glory and the PC to handle most of the multimedia duties such as the iPod, video editing, video streaming, and Photoshop work. Its a very big investment indeed but I think it's a wise move considering that it brings peace of mind for me... I love taking this netbook everywhere from a home to a public library to Panera Bread or even to Barnes & Noble. Any Wi-Fi hotspot, really. It gives me the total satisfaction that I can post a blog entry like this from anywhere, with ease and comfort. The netbook would be a best friend to me everywhere I go... And I love working on stuff at home with the PC. It gives me the chance to work on things extensively at home that require more time. That's a perfect balance on everything. And now you know why I own two computers and bought them at the same time, from Best Buy.

No comments: