Thursday, September 09, 2010

Twiddeo & Twitlonger, here I come!

More fun times ahead besides the blog postings (and soon-to-be renovations to the layout of this blog page). I am going to be doing Twiddeo segments (that's like, videos via Twitter). This is gonna be a series of videos that I will make with my FLIP ultra cam, none of which are going to air on my YouTube channels or on Facebook. It'll be exclusively appearing on Twiddeo and nowhere else. What you'll see is a few video tidbits on what's going on around me here in the surrounding Chicago areas. This'll give the chance for the viewers to see it all. I wanna show people small towns, cornfields, watertowers or even tornadoes (if I am lucky to be alive on that one..lol)...As for Twitlonger, it'll just be a blog, but only made available on Twitter. It's gonna exceed the 140+ characters that always tend to condense what I wanna say there. So that's where Twitlonger comes in. It'll give me the freedom to express things in over those 140+ characters. FUN IS COMING! Stay tuned, everyone.

No comments: