Thursday, September 09, 2010

2 Dogs, 3 Cats Love Us :-)

It's amazing how we can receive the love from 2 dogs and 4 cats who are presently living in the home that me and my gf are staying in. The dogs' names are Dakota and Charis (I guess that's how her name is spelled) both of which are beagles. The cats' names are Kit, Belvedere, Miles, and Chewie (Note: there was one before but he passed away too soon. His name was Juan Pablo). They are so friendly and they really make our day great once me and my gf come home after a long day of working especially during odd hours. Its funny how Dakota waits right at the window as if she's a security guard of the home. And once we enter the door, she'd jump and lick on us....All these animals need is the love and affection. They get it, too. And if they need anything (such as food or water), they know that my gf and I will be there to give them some more of those.

No comments: