Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7/14 Untitled Blog

Sometimes being a person of good character and good faith may just not be good enough for those that have fresh spoiled egos and diva standards. It's hard to please them and make their world a better place. I can't dictate them to change and telling them what's right from wrong. It's best to just not be a part of the whole mess altogether even though some seem to add me in-the-mix among their problems. Some may say this and that about me but I won't budge. It'll hardly have any bad effect or any ill-will towards me because I know deep inside I'm better than what they make me out to be. I instill confidence in myself. I do what I can to be positive-minded and staying true to the values I was taught. I also focus on the more important aspects in life rather than dwelling into other people's dramas and negative attitudes. I can only hope for the best in them flipping to the wonderful A side of life instead of always remaining on the B side...A special thanks to those that have seen the goodness in me. All of you inspire me :-)

No comments: