Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Last weekend was a blast!

My bro, Jeff, came by to Chi-town last weekend and having him around was truly an honor! We spent most of the time in downtown Chicago where everything was happening - even the filming of 'TRANSFORMERS 3' was taking shape with the stunt work and rigged explosions. Thanks to my gf, we were able to plan out a couple of activities such as going on an architecture tour cruise, being on top in the 103rd floor of the Willis Tower, and seeing a legendary sports landmark that still looks as good as new - Wrigley Field .... I was able to capture some of our highlights on picture and video. They are now featured exclusively on my Photobucket and YouTube links (located to the right in this blog page)...I'm glad that Jeff had a wonderful time during his stay in the Joliet area. Hopefully, he'll come by again in the not-so-distant future.

No comments: