Thursday, August 06, 2009

Them dreams again....but it's not EPIC.

Yeah, I'm here again posting yet another entry during my time at home on a very cloudy day. The situation remains pretty much the same with no recent events that's worthy to mention about. I've been waiting for something to happen, but to no avail so far. However, this may trigger why I have so many dreams going on. There were the big EPIC dreams I've mentioned before. But this one's a bit on the smaller scale since they only last like 30 minutes.

The first one almost seemed like I was in a scene from the movie, "Snakes On The Plane" starring Sam Jackson. Only thing was: I wasn't in a jet plane, but my girlfriend's room where she bunks in. She was calling me on the cell phone for me to look for an important document in her memo book. Turns out that the book was gone - and where she told me to look on the ground beside her bed, there was something quite unexpected: a big giant snake. I can tell he swallowed the book because of the small ripped shreds of pages beside him. And one of the pet cats there was roaming around randomly, too. She was taken by surprise being put into the serpent's mouth. I was agaped in shock. The cat still tried to fight on trying desperately to escape but stopped in a few minutes. Then out of nowhere stood the Machete knife that has been in possession of my brothers. It stood there shining and I had to be brave facing the snake myself. As it moved left and right, I went the opposite direction and later chopped half of its body off from behind. Blood was gushing and the cat barely came out. It looked like it was suffocated and dying. So I rushed to the vet and the prognosis of the feline was okay - good enough to live. And that was the end of that.

Second was about hanging with Orlando Magic superstar Dwight Howard. For some reasons, he and his 'homeboys' (the ones with him on the pics and internet) visited the ballroom for a fundraising event. He said that he's willing to put in some time to help out. He got rid of his athletic wear as he disappeared for a while. Then he was straight out pimpin' decked out in a dressed suit sporting his trademark smile. He was dancing as he was being led in front of the crowd. And then I asked him if he could do that one more time so I can film him through my FLIP cam. He looked at me and smirked. Turning around all of a sudden, he laughed and said, "Of course, let's do this!" So I took the cam and filmed him doing his dance moves and mingling with the crowd. Afterwards, we had some Q&A session and I was still filming him. In the end, I came home happy with some autographed DH items...Too bad, this was only a dream as my girlfriend texted me this morning, "I wish u r here" and the indication beeped to my cell phone. Now that's something real - and I love her so much.

And there you have it. Another series of my dreams on a smaller scale. Wow, if there's so much going on in my head, I guess that's why there's so much creativity and inventiveness in my head during my sleeping state.

No comments: