Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Taking bold steps with the blogs ... a new direction.

Hello everyone. Yes it is me. I'm back at the blog bandwagon once again. I would like to make this announcement and let all of you know that I will be taking bold steps with the blogs. That means that I will be writing more personal blogs that many of you all have come to appreciate and love for the last few years. I am going to curb down slightly on the movie reviews and national headlines that have pretty much congested my page for a very long time now, especially as of recent. So stay tuned and get ready for the awesome restart to JONNYROOBS CENTRAL.

Many thanks to those who have kept in touch with me on Facebook. I really appreciate everyone's company so far. And yes, I also have Twitter. Check it out, as well.

So yeah, look forward to the new changes to the entries posted on JONNYROOBS CENTRAL.

No comments: