Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Series of Odd Dreams During My Sleep

There was nothing related to my dreams in real-life (with the exception of some individuals from the past that showed up). However, I would like to share these with you. I better get this off the top of my head before I won't even remember them.

The first one was probably the most longer dream out of the others that followed later. It took place during the evening in a lavishly, expensive high-rise tower that has stood through the test of time in the big city (assuming that it is New York maybe). There were different celebration parties happening at the same time on several floors leading to the top. Of why they were celebrating, it's probably a work-related thing. I was to meet up with my co-workers (these were made up, too) and mingle along with them to the other partygoers. It turns out that I did find them on different parts of the floors, but I neglected to do so. A few noticeable faces from real-life started to appear so I didn't care about what was going on in the party. Instead, I chatted with some of them in the lobby and we were able to get caught up with things recently since me and them only knew each other from the past. And then the party was over. The entertainment crew was hauling all their equipment in a mid-sized truck showing a clown's face in the middle. A few that were left around still socialized even though the rest of the crowd dwindled in numbers as the clock already shows the wee hours of the morning. I've decided to call it a night. I walked downstairs and saw one of my best friends (a best friend in real-life). I asked him how he was doing and he said he was doing fine. Then there was something odd. He faded into darkness. The stairwell was gloomy only dim lit. And as I kept going I saw even worse. There were apparitions walking around staring at me. One lady looked dead as a zombie as if she was hung. I saw something on her neck and it appears to look like a belt or a cloth. Then, a few walks later, there was a man of Asian descent whose face looked bloody and mangled staring right at me. Later, a couple more ghostlike figures came and walked around in ghost-like fashion vanishing into thin air once they go through the walls. The classic style high-rise tower that I was in, had a history of mysterious deaths and many of the past deceased tenants in this place had never left at all. I was still scratching my head why my best friend was in it. A ghostly tenant came up to me and said that he died tragically in this place. I was shocked to hear this and my eyes became big and then my dream...err...nightmare...faded into black. That was over.

Then the second dream was a bit of an adventure and a comedy of sorts. It had actors Jennifer Garner, Ethan Hawke and Ben Stiller with me in this dream. We were looking forward to meeting a particular individual - an Asian lady, that was somehow important for them finding a good deal on a luxury apartment in New York City. In this dream, I foresaw of things to come realizing that we missed out by a few minutes in meeting her at her office. With my own powers-of-sorts, I had to somehow track her down by mind. So me and the gang all ran, but it was up for me to meet her. And so I did. I introduced myself kindly and later, I brought on the others to meet her. From there, the talks went well and we were able to land the good deal on the apartment - not missing out. I was glad to alter history for a good cause.

The third one was weird. I was working at a pet store overnight along with other co-workers (in which some of them were my inventory co-workers in real-life). And there were people shopping like the time never even affected them. Take this as odd, but the supervisor and manager didn't want us to wear nametags at all. We just had a white patch on our shirts with nothing labeled on it. Another weird element here: no bar codes on the product. It's a plain white rectangle instead.

And the last was an 'okay' dream. My mom was helping me find a job in a bank, but it was more than just a bank. Below were medical records in a box located downstairs. I don't even know why they were even there - maybe the job requires these prior to starting a job there. All of the people in the building were filipino. My mom talked with the Human Resources lady as well as the applicant who was at the computer ... And then ....


I woke up. Dreams AND a nightmare are over. It's a Saturday. A sunny Saturday. Time to get things going. But wow. 7 hours of dreaming can lead onto interesting things.

No comments: