Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Two New Dreams - The Previous Dream - And their endings!

The other night, I had forgotten to blog about two other dreams.


One dream sequence had two thugs crashing their pimped-out Chevy Caprice into my old home in which they tried to take as much belongings from me and the family. We were taken hostage. And that was the end - or was it? Let me tell you shortly about the surprise ending later that appeared the next night.

The other one was centered in the rural area. There were two guys in the home who said they were willing to take care of my car. One guy looked like a young John Elway with his forever smiling trademark and the other looked like that singer from Hawaii - Jack Johnson. They don't look like guys to be trusted, believe me. Even singing legend Little Richard came to their home demanding for royalties and/or song rights from them. He wasn't pleased in how they treated him - and man, he looked so real, because I was right beside him when this was going on. They used his song "Tutti Fruitti" to get what the money they want out of the local townspeople in an event. Then, Little Richard left in frustration walking away. And then it was my turn. They insisted on buying parts for my Civic to take care of any damages done to it already. And I was wondering - what have I done lately to it that can cause that to happen? I figured it was them. So I looked from afar and I saw one of them driving my Civic, like crazy. The other was cheering 'woohoo' or something equivalent to that. I'm like, is this the real-life version 'Dukes of Hazzard?' My car appeared beaten and not even washed. The bumper had a few damages and the hubcaps were missing. So there had to be an ending on this. It followed on to the next night, as well.

Okay, it's the next night. My mind took me back to these dream sequences. But first I would like to ask anyone if they ever went back to complete their dreams. It's probably unheard of for many, but it happened to me. I finished these.

So what were the endings?

Regarding the thugs that were holding me and the family hostage at our old home, they were killed instantly by my big brother who did a sneak attack strategy to rid of the two. My bro used his gun as the weapon of choice to save our lives. Not having him around in the previous chapter of this dream seemed to be no hope in sight. But there he was -defending the family in a crisis.

As for the other dream's ending, I went after the guys using one of their badly beaten-up vehicles. I parked far away and went to the shop they were in. One had the keys. The other was talking to a pretty female. And while the John Elway lookalike guy swayed his attention to the female, as well, I came for the attack. I went straight to his right arm and the key was on the ground. I ran quickly into the Civic and sped off never coming back to that place again. Although my car was beaten up on the outside, she still sounded like new in the inside.

And there was one dream I really had to complete - and it happened. I had the time to finish it off. Remember the one that the revelation of my best friend dying tragically in that classic high-rise tower? YES, that one! Turns out there was the ending it deserved. Here's the conclusion:

It turns out that my best friend Ray wasn't dead as I once thought. The ghost I was talking with said he was, but I didn't believe it. Turns out I grabbed her and demanded where he was taken. She had that demonized look from the exorcist movie, but that didn't scare me one bit. When I seem to grab her by the throat, she told me to enter through the walls as that was the portal leading to another dimension. I went through - and there he was held captive in a cell. He was stuck between worlds and only given a certain time to enter the tower because he was held prisoner by the dead and its ruler. But he was never dead all along. He didn't had the look like the others. They all had the grim reminders of what happened to them before their untimely demise. Remember the lady with a cloth or a belt around her neck OR the asian guy with a mangled, bloody face? Ray didn't had the looks they had. Of all the ghosts, he appeared normal and there were no signs of foul play involved regarding his 'supposed' death. Turns out that I spoke to the leader of the dead and asked for him to release my good friend Ray. He laughed and said that I must go back in time to do as many good deeds as I can to the tenants who inhabited the tower several years ago. He said I must change things. And so I did. I was teleported back and it was no problem. Whoever I bumped into, I did as many random good deeds to them and forming several friendships along the way - including the lady who had the belt/cloth wrapped around her neck - and the asian man who had his face mangled. They appeared normal during this timeframe. I gave both of them a lecture about how good life is and to make their lives better in the best way possible. In the future, the leader was looking on with what I was doing. He shook his head in agreement and realized how far I would go to change things. He was praising me. And it was happening. The apparitions of the lady with the belt/cloth and the mangled-faced asian man started to disappear and fade out. So were the rest. I was making a huge difference in trying to make things better for the tenants that had their lives cursed for all this time. Satisfied, the leader brought me back to the present timeline. He gave me the go-ahead to get Ray from the cell and head back to our rightful dimension. The leader also vowed us to never enter the underworld again. However, in respect, he waved his right arm and wished us well. Ray and I were back. Here we were again in the tower. Lights are no longer dim-lit. The hallway had so much lighting and that it looked better than last time. We exited the tower and looked at it one more time. Ray smiled at me and said, "Thanks for putting yourself on the line for me. You're a real friend, John. I'll never forget that." I smiled back and replied, "That's what real friendships are for." We left separately. He drove his black Corolla. I drove in my green Civic. THE END.

So yeah, there are good endings to terrible dreams. Thankful to have finished 'em off the right way. I just hope they won't be ruined.

No comments: