Thursday, August 09, 2012

Thank you Lord for giving me 5 seconds to react to a situation that happened right in front of me while on I-88 (four miles from heading to the exit home). A red-colored 4x4 pickup truck suddenly lost control after blowing the left front tire causing it to spin 360 degrees (almost taking over the left 2 lanes). The company van I driven was the next vehicle right behind it. Listening to Rizz's advice (as well as relying on my own instincts), I was able to brake slowly moving towards the 3rd lane and maneuvering out of the way from the truck....those 5 seconds alone made a huge difference and was a life-saver for me & my work crew. But to the dude that was on the 4th lane talking on the cell phone - you could've been nice enough to let us in and end your call....Glad to be alive! And being fortunate of not being in the hospital facing injury or even death along w/ my passengers. Thanks again Lord for protecting us from harm's way.

No comments: