Friday, August 03, 2012

Its official! I'm caught in the crossroads between 'the here and now' and 'the future' that I wish to happen. And I have a year to launch this new campaign for change. There's a lot of factors that have to go down. First, I must EITHER find a 2nd job, which would be part-time OR find a new job altogether that would end my days working in the inventory industry. Seems like it's a gamble, but I think it makes perfect sense because it's wise to save as much money before the possible move back to Central Florida, this time with Rizz. Second, I have to let the broker put the condo unit back on the market sometime next year (in which it is currently in the preliminary phase of discussion). This is a good indication that me and her will likely upgrade to something bigger and better other than just an apartment/ condo unit. Third, me and her gotta have faith to make it all work out. Without it, the idea altogether is dead. I would like to remain as optimistic as possible, even at times it feels like it's impossible. A year is still far away, but I know I can do this!

No comments: