Friday, August 24, 2012

(taken from my Facebook posting)

During a recent retail inventory, I was partnered with a young Chinese lady named Eunice who works as a sales associate at the nearest Bath and Body Works...She will be going back to school in Champaign for her sophomore year. She was born with a hole in her heart, had operations and is living through a pacemaker device. I feel so sorry for what she experienced in regards to her condition but its good to know that she's been continually blessed. I thank God for giving me the chance to meet individuals like her. It comes to show that we must make the most out of life while its there and not take anything for granted. I am very honored to have teamed up with her as well as giving the utmost respect. We had fun in this assignment. She seemed to be very friendly expressing a lot of enthusiasm and was most certainly a joy to have worked with :)

No comments: