Saturday, July 07, 2012

My lower back problems have been an issue for a few years now ever since I've worked in a position that requires light physical labor. And that also involves lifting a few heavy things like work equipment from the vehicle and boxes of miscellaneous items in a store stockroom. Then, there's the physical stuff associated outside of work in which I do use most of my muscles - kettlebell workouts, basketball, and running..It seems my body is telling me something: to ease down on the physical activities or else it can get worse in the years ahead..I'm trying my absolute best to find another job (in an office environment) which is a process that can take forever to complete being on a waiting list to be interviewed, tested on skills, etc. I can still do my present one but it would have to be minimal on the physical aspect perhaps 2-3 assignments a week...There is no way I want to give up on exercises and workouts. I've already made it this far w/ my toned body and recent weight loss. That's a lifestyle I prefer to retain and not lose...in summation, I'm living on borrowed time with my backpain. Maybe things will improve. There's no absolute guarantee what's going to happen next for my back, but applying at different job places is a sure sign of hope. Its just a matter of time when the right job will come and that my health is going to be far superior than where it is now. For now, borrowed time is ok. Every day is an opportunity to make life better.


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: