Saturday, July 07, 2012

I just realized now how stupid I am for not knowing who the veteran Aussie pop songstress, Sia, 36, really is all this time. As we're all aware, Sia is featured singing backup vocals in Flo Rida's latest smash hit 'Wild Ones.' I was led to believe at first that the pretty Afican-American chick in the music video was Sia, BUT I was wrong. (and I'm sure not to be the only one thinking like that, too). She was only a visual of the typical Flo Rida music video. The same was applied a few years back when he put Ke$ha on the track 'Right Round.' This was before Ke$ha herself made it big with her songs...Sia is a great vocalist. Her voice is amazing whether its an uptempo track or a soft love ballad. I will have to check out more of her sounds on the Spotify app.


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: