Monday, July 16, 2012

Ab Roller Plus 15 Minute Power Program



Looks like there has been remarkable progress so far in terms of my physical activities ranging from kettlebell workouts, shooting hoops, and running/powerwalking on the treadmill. I can see the effects on my body since performing these way back in April. I appear quite leaner and toned on my arms as well as on my waist, which is very obvious now going a size down. The next plan is to target my abs. There is some slight definition as we speak, but I'm planning to take it to the next level:  utilizing the newly-purchased Ab Roller Evolution (which isn't the product you see in this 1995 instruction video for the Ab Roller Plus). This exercise equipment now includes upper body workouts targeting the chest muscles and arms ... Of course, there are doubts that are raised when it comes to any promotional product shown in infomercials. But I do believe in results, especially what has happened since my kettlebell routines. I think it's worth forking over $30 in getting this. It doesn't hurt trying. Tomorrow, I'll be able to start working out with the Ab Roller Evolution. That also means I'll have to improvise my workout schedules. Jogging/powerwalking and/or shooting hoops will be on separate days. And kettlebell workouts will blend in with the Ab Roller Evolution's. I plan to apply some of the exercises shown in this vintage video clip. I just love to experiment with workout equipment. What's next - The Rack? Who knows.

No comments: