Thursday, November 10, 2011

The years are going by so fast and the highlight reels in life are getting older by the moment. I was able to watch raw Hi-8 master tapes of recordings (most of which never uploaded to my You Tube channels) on my 22" Samsung LCD TV. Its amazing to see everything all over again. Seems so special to me more than ever especially being it that I live someplace else and that loved ones are so far away from me. Jimmy is still as crazy as he is today. Ray is still the coolest of the cool. And my family is always the greatest...I hope to experience nostalgia this holiday season when I visit Virginia. Today I continue building new memories --- this time with a small portable digital camcorder and not the ancient relic that was the Hi-8. Here's to more highlight reels to come. I can only hope that Jim won't pull anymore stunts like handcuffing himself. ***keeping my fingers crossed on that one***


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: