Thursday, November 10, 2011

Its past 1am. I'm on the way to pick up Rizz's cousins. Low and behold the frost that's building up on my Civic. Old Man Winter has reared in its ugly self, and this is the main reason why I wanna get out of this area. Many local residents (in the city or the suburbs) including the kids (who love this) are so accustomed to it all especially when the snow comes down. I hate scraping the windshield and taking that excessive snow out from my car - and the thought of waking up early to do that (don't even get me started on this! lol). I gotta admit I'm not a winter-loving guy at all. I am used to the great winter weather that's warmer in Orlando. Hopefully in late-2013, we can settle down there. For now, advantage to winter on its victory path. You win this time, pal, but I will be back to win the one in 2013. So go ahead and snow down on me. You know how much I hate you, Old Man Winter!!!


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: