Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Technological Flaw

Looks like things aren't working all to well this morning when it comes to sending messages for my new Gmail account that I wanted to use exclusively via Blackberry. Its also the same tool I use to send out blogs. So I'm typing this using one of my old Gmail accounts and I hope this blog goes through. My new Gmail account is suspended until further notice. I wasn't even told what I have violated. I can only assume that Blackberry and Google got different terms of service which may have triggered and initiated the suspension/disabling of the new Gmail account to occur....So, with that in mind, I have learned that the geeks or the powers-that-be can do some control. Let's hope this message makes its way through. It should be ok to send this out from
my old Gmail account.

Sent from Via Blackberry on Sprint The NOW Network :)

No comments: