Sunday, June 26, 2011

Beating my old blog totals record from 2007

June has been awesome so far in regards to my blog activities as it has sharply skyrocketed since recommitting myself last Memorial Day weekend in this latest 'reboot' of my official blog page - 'Jonnyroobs Centralized.' I have actually superseded the totals from June, 2007's blog postings which was 27 - the highest of its time. For my latest round this month, I spiked my blog postings to 38. That's an increase of 11. But it's not over yet. I can still come up with maybe 5 or 10 more blogs before the end of the month to make it the highest blog activity to date....So what does this tell you guys? It means you'll have to come back checking for more or what you've been missing out on (depending on how you look at it) ... Thanks to everyone for their support and keeping the Jonnyroobs concept alive since I had to shut down my website domain a couple months ago. Still kicking butt :)

No comments: