Friday, June 10, 2011

I voted for 'THE VOICE' contestants Dia Frampton (Team Blake) & Raquel Castro (Team Christina)

Photobucket

It took me a few days to do this but I finally put in my online votes respectively for two of my favorite contestants from NBC's hit-reality contest 'THE VOICE.' I passed on the phone process. My first pick is unanimous. It's none other than Racquel Castro (from Team Christina Aguilera), the child actress that was from the Kevin Smith-directed, Ben Affleck/Jennifer Lopez-starrer 2004 flick 'Jersey Girl.' She's truly come of age (now in her late teens) and has what it takes to be a young sensation proving that with her diva-like swagger onstage.....And then there is singer/songwriter Dia Frampton (from Team Blake Shelton) - someone I haven't heard of until now. She's the best thing since the Utah Jazz made it to the Finals back in the late-90s. She's got that cute factor with her vocal abilities. Dia may be timid and shy, but when she's on stage and is turned loose, she's fierce! That was the case a few days ago when she did her cover of Kanye West's 'Heartless' making it her own. Dia is no stranger to the music biz. She's part of the band, MEG & DIA.....I will continue my voting process and keep pulling for these two should they stick around for the next round. Next week, each team is to eliminate 2. This is gonna get interesting as I look to seeing the talent pool perform from teams with Adam Levine (of Maroon 5) and Cee-Lo (formerly of Gnarlz Barkley).

No comments: