Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thank goodness for Facebook!

Everyone that knows me up close and personal - definitely can tell how much I love 'facebooking.' Its a great online hobby to some, like in my situation. For others that aren't into the social networking hype altogether, it may be considered as a waste of time. I was actually one of hundreds, maybe millions of users that were once addicted to the MySpace hype a few years back. But I did mine's for a valid reason, not just because a waitress/server from Hooters suggested me and the fellas (my friends Ray & Jim) to go on there. My purpose and aim was clear: to find old friends from the past as well as connecting with family and relatives that I never knew I've had. At first, everything seemed so weird because of my familiarity and proficiency with MySpace. But then as time went on, I got so used to it. I was able to post anything and everything that crossed my mind from random thoughts to pictures to my home videos and YouTube JAM OF THE DAY segments. All my friends/family there bought into the hype that I was putting on my profile. The success continues to this very day as I am manifesting from one friend to another. Make that 323 I have as of right now. The numbers could dwindle. It may go up. It may go down. But there's always room to forge a friendship with anyone at any given time. And as all of that is happening, the end-result is that this blog page has remained stationary over a course of time. There isn't that much activity going on here and I failed on my promise to hype up Jonnyroobs Central furthermore. So, it looks like I will do what I can (but it can't be a guarantee) to balance my time between blogging, tweeting, and facebooking. That sure is a lot of internet activity, isn't it? If done right, it'll allot time to do other things than just being on the computer. I can concentrate more on my offline life. Anyways, I shall get going out of this blog post and check out my Facebook posts now. Catch you all later!

No comments: