Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dwight Howard

He's a great personality on-and-off the court. You gotta love the guy for who he is. He's a clean-cut role model for all that smiles and laughs a lot with his teammates and even his opponents. Sure, he's been the target lately for committing a lot of technical fouls (but not like the way Rasheed Wallace does..lol) and trade rumors, but nothing sways Dwight Howard. His eyes are on the prize and that's winning the NBA championship with his team - The Orlando Magic. I can't wait to see Superman do his thing again in a future game to see when I visit Orlando and the Magic's new place - The Amway Center. I'm sure he'll be around for a while. I feel optimistic for as long as the Magic management are committed to building a strong unit with Dwight. Go Magic! Go Superman! You're my favorite!

No comments: