Thursday, March 04, 2010

Pictures & Videos from Illinois - Coming Soon

I must admit there hasn't been that much activity on this website since my arrival in IL a few days ago. I'm still trying to get myself settled down in this great city of Joliet. Lots of good, friendly people I've met so far. I'm getting the 'feel' for this place now as its starting to become like a new home for me. So with that in mind, I have to start illustrating this more through pictures and photos to come soon. Hopefully, I can get this launched as early as this weekend in which I am supposedly heading to Chicago (since my last visit in December). Snapshots of Joliet, IL will also be included ... To my brother Jeff, I hope to get that shot of the Chicagoland Speedway for you ... The photo project is to be shown on my Photobucket link. Look out for it.

No comments: