Monday, March 08, 2010

ALERT..ALERT, everyone! I Have New Pics & Videos

As mentioned on my last blog, I was working on uploading new photos and video clips. This means that the internet activity is going on strong again from my end. From last weekend, I was able to compile a couple of exclusive video pieces together (as well as digital photographs) that show the Illinois life. Just recently, I've went 'around-and-about' in the area.... Thanks to the many people that have been asking about photos & videos recently. You guys inspire me to get things on a roll.

And now it's time to show what I have. I'd love to share these with you all. Enjoy them!

Click HERE to see photographs showing my life in Illinois. Sure, there may not be much now, but it's a start having to put a couple of 'em in there.

OR

If you wish to see video clips instead, click on the YouTube video links 1 and 2. You will be able to view my experience being inside the Willis Tower in the heart of Downtown Chicago and searching for the Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet.

(On a related note, I was able to upload some exclusive photos & video clips that would not be seen anywhere else, except on Facebook.)

No comments: