Saturday, February 13, 2010

Untitled Blog - 2/13/2010

Spent the whole day yesterday dealing w/ car fixtures. I'm surprised I wasn't even tired through it all, especially during the end. Midas did a wonderful job in getting my car's much-needed repairs done up until the last part: they couldn't do my alignment (as a way for the car's brand new struts to adjust). The last minute, the folks from Bert's Alignment came in to help me with the unresolved matter. All I needed was the front-end alignment and it was done in no less than 20 minutes tops. Bert's Alignment specializes in the alignment needs for my car because it had lower springs. They were so compassionate and helpful. I thank God that this adventure ended well ... With all of that done now, I was ready to do the rest this morning. I got new wiper blades (since my previous ones were worn out already). I also got rain-x to repel rain, sleet or snow on the windshield ... So what's next? Last minute packing. Here we go.

No comments: