Sunday, October 28, 2007

From my FRIENDSTER posting: "Things I would still like to do, but have never done yet" (revised)

(1) Win the lottery big time (lol)... (2) Travel around the world ... (3) Read and study more scriptures from the Bible (and applying that more to my daily life) ... (4) Go camping ... (5) Attend an NBA game at a team's home court arena ... ( 6) Practicing how to ballroom dance(and other dances too) ... (7) Learning how to play a guitar ... (8) Publish my mini-novel of-sorts ... (9) Go to Philly and see the 'Rocky'statue ... (10) Sail on a cruise to the Bahamas ... (11) Visit the Philippines again after so long ...(12 ) Running a marathon ... (13) Going to Six Flags ... (14) Checking out the west coast, particularly California ... (15) ... get married, have kids, have agreat rewarding career - so good tomake my Mom and Dad proud of me.

No comments: