Saturday, July 07, 2007

I STILL suck at tennis ... but there's a reason behind it.

In one of my old entries I mentioned that I sucked at the game of tennis because it was the first time in a long time that I last played it. And now, there's another reason why I STILL suck at playing the game: food. You heard that right - FOOD! My good acquaintance/associate Jimmy and myself first went out to eat at the Golden Corral. With a coupon in tow, I paid only $9 for 2 breakfast buffets (originally priced at $18). We ate up around 2-3 dishes filled with our own breakfast selections from all what was being served. When we were done, the two of us were so full. Then something happened that probably gave Jimmy the edge in tennis. He went to the restroom prior to leaving Golden Corral. And boy did he took a long time, too! Must've downloaded, if you know what I mean. lolz. He even beat all the record times that each one of my ex-girlfriends had while in the restroom - combined! With myself not being able to go to the restroom after eating a lot, I knew somehow that I was going to have a major disadvantage ... While we were on the courts, I could barely manage to get some of the small volleys that Jimmy was hitting to me. And most of them, I didn't even wanted to run after. I realized it was a bad idea to have eaten a breakfast buffet before playing the game of tennis which requires a lot of physical movements in the most amazing ways. I will never EVER eat before I play any sport, the next time around. Now I've learned from this - and it's all Jimmy's fault, too. He said we should eat first ... Grrr. lolz.

No comments: