Thursday, March 15, 2007

My own "Chocolate" mobile phone...



I never knew that I'd see this day coming rather quickly in regards to purchasing a new mobile phone. With a $100 credit offered by Verizon (because of my long term relationship w/ them), I realize that I couldn't pass this up. Make this my 4th phone now. And by far, it's the most unique of 'em all. Besides the basic phone/texting functions like most phones, the LG VX8500 "Chocolate" mobile phone can play music and video (almost looking strikingly similar to an iPod or MP3 player). It's sleek, glossy appearance and intimidating color of black makes it look so awesome all it's own ... It's been a few days now and I'm really liking this toy. By the weekend, I'm sure to mess with the rest of the gadgets adding tunes, ringtones, that kind of thing ... So there's another plus in my world of technology. Many special thanks to Randolph and his coworker for the assistance in Verizon. They have been extremely helpful and I really appreciated their input.

No comments: