Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The me "now, The me "then" ... a timely lesson.

This blog entry written right here is all dealing about me - the way I was then, the way I am now because of things that happen through time. Wow. So much has changed. People come and go in and out of my life. Unfortunate events that happen are beyond my control and that I can do little to change that. Things are never the same - at all. And with that in mind, all of these elements influences to be the person I am right here and right now. Through losses and gains that I have experienced personally, I realize now that every moment matters with whatever happens and to go forth with the positive even in times of doubt. I am not really fond of what I was then in dealing with the situations around me, but then again it's a part of my own destiny to change and mold myself in impressive fashion NOW. I study carefully and critically on how I handled things back then and to tell you honestly - for the most part, I felt like I didn't do a good job sometimes being impatient, immature and stubborn. Today, I feel more equipped and more headstrong in dealing whatever comes with the consequences that happen through time. As if I have my own coat of armor and ready to prepare for anything. I think I can do more of a better job than my previous self in the past who didn't endure things well. Oh yes, I have changed for the better and I'm proud of what I've done so far - from the outside and most importantly, the inside. Because of what happened, I grew even more as a being - farther than my expectations. I'm so proud of what I have become NOW. Thanks to the many elements that have brought me to the light of change. If God would give me the opportunity to right whatever I did wrong, I'll do my very best to change it.

No comments: