Thursday, March 01, 2007

"Jonnyroobs", Christianity, & The Website Hype ...

An image showing my Christian-side (that once appeared on my MySpace page a few months ago)


I'm on the laptop this evening at my parents' home watching the "American Idol" eliminations ... As many of you loyal browsers are well aware, my website has been undergoing a major revision and its still just beginning a major comeback (after a one year hiatus). This week's update, it's all about the Orlando Florida hype because I'm heading there (with my younger brother) Friday for the weekend. However, someone has already been basing judgment on me (in which I do honor that person's open-mindedness and opinion) regarding the status on my personal Christian beliefs and the contents on jonnyroobs.net which seems to incorporate more of the secular, worldy side. I don't feel sorry nor do I have to apologize regarding my image, my represenation. My website has always been what it is: a secular website, for the most part - and I'm not going to change it because someone had a say against it (and that it didn't measure up to par to that individual's Christian lifestyle) ... Perhaps this'll help pave way for my website to carry some Christian inspiration to it, but it'll still be secular ... I am religious and believe in my maker to the full intent. He has helped me through rougher times and have made magnified more on my goals, as well as the appreciation in life iself. When times were down, He pushed me through and through. He made me believe in myself more than I have ever done in my whole 32 year life. I am usually humble when it comes to my Christian beliefs and I keep it to myself, for the most part - not being so ostentatious, priding about it on the internet. However, I did posted the above pic on my MySpace page before a few months ago. I guess the one who wrote to me recently didn't see that (since my profile page there was for private viewing). So there it (the picture) is now - in all it's glory. By the way, I don't judge anyone (instead knowing a person more like a book than just it's cover as it takes one to get to know one) even if they're different from me. I love everybody of all walks of life. This individual doesn't know me that well (probably only meeting me once) and already that person's jumping on me because my page isn't Christian ... I've learned that you can please some (and certain audiences out there won't like it) when it comes to promoting myself on my website of 4 years now ... The website hype still continues. And so shall me - Jonnyroobs. I still got a lot going on in life :)

No comments: