Monday, February 26, 2007

Sana Maulit Muli "Bilang na ang Oras" Preview



Preview spoken only in the Tagalog (Filipino-based) language.


If anyone who has The Filipino Channel watches "Sana Maulit Muli", all I can say is that this 30-minute primetime soap is getting better and better as the story keeps going - and I'm sure you'll agree! I've been addicted to it lately as I've been viewing this alongside my mom. I like the chemistry between the characters Travis & Jasmine (photogenic actors Gerald Anderson & Kimberly Chiu). This is so plot driven, as well, even though there are a few boring subplots here and there. However, I was disappointed at first because I thought the story was really over tragically, but it really wasn't ... This preview shows what's yet to come in the series. For those that don't know the tagalog language, find someone who speaks it and let him/her translate it for you. I did - and it was my mom!

No comments: