Monday, February 26, 2007

Video blogs to debut on JOHNERICK'S "ALL-BLOG" PAGE ...

UPDATE (2/27): Video blogs are to make their way to YouTube.com and linked right here on JOHNERICK'S "ALL-BLOG" PAGE. Check them out real soon!

====

Video blogs are to make their respective debut here on JOHNERICK'S "ALL-BLOG" PAGE. This'll happen thanks in large part to the upcoming Orlando (DisneyWorld) trip this Friday. Yours truly will be able to take this to great depths and that I'll be uploading this as my laptop will frequent various Wi-Fi locations, including one of which my friend doesn't live far from. So far, I've got a few ideas in tow. Just what will appear in these video blogs you may ask? It very well could be: during a flight, traveling on the road to Disneyworld, seeing ESPN The Weekend as it happens, OR whatever's cool enough to put in as a segment. What I can tell you now is that this'll be mostly shot using my digital camera (in which the video portion will be a bit grainy as well as the sound quality - but as long as you got visual and sound, it's ok to me). I'll upload them in Quicktime format. So stay tuned, everyone. Wish me the best :-)

No comments: