Monday, February 26, 2007

Back in full circle ...

After all the wonderful hard-working favors, errands, laboring and even volunteering that I’ve done for just about anybody I’ve met in the last 13+ years, it has finally come to this moment. Everything has come in full circle as the matters now shifts towards helping myself and making things happen. I have all the power to dictate what direction in life I have to go next as well as catering to my own needs and demands, too. Taking these next steps could be crucial, but at the same time, I’m looking forward in putting a lot of fun with it. And I’m just starting to discover more of what I can do in making a huge difference for myself. When that happens, I will be sure to grow more as a person – and even do things I’ve never done before. I just wish this could’ve been fulfilled way earlier that I helped myself at the same time continuing to benefit others along the way in equal fashion. Unfortunately, I can never go back and fill the lost voids in those times. The reason why I feel that I haven’t succeeded much as a person is because I seemed to have ignored myself and my goals as a whole – and now I realize that this was a really big mistake – a bad move! People that I helped in years past have moved on well with their lives and I still keep in touch with some of them on good terms … But some doubters (especially who don't know me that well) think that I cannot succeed well on my own. I’ll take their words as a tool for motivation and strength. And when they do that, it seems that they just woke up a mighty giant from his long rest. I’m certainly up for the challenge. Once I come back from my Disneyworld trip this early March, I’ll be sure to get the ball rolling. The game of my life is about to start and it's the 2nd quarter. It ain't over yet as I'll now be calling my own plays/shotsI’m glad that things are back in full circle to me and that I can now focus to the issues at hand instead of ignoring them. At my age, it’s never too late to dream, to accomplish things, and make it all happen.

No comments: