Saturday, January 27, 2007

Supporting A Friend.

Supporting a friend is very necessary (and very important) especially if things aren't faring too well in his or her life at a particular moment. This is where the power and value in friendship is at it's all-time high. All I can do is provide that lifeline, that support, that added boost of encouragement - to give him/her comfort when times of doubt start to happen all of a sudden. And that's only what a friend like me can do. It's up for the one affected to pick himself/herself back up and stand strong. I can only be the light - the flame of hope - that can stand prevalent by his/her side through the darkest times. And I know in the end, the light peers through over the darkness ... As I'm writing this, a good friend of mine (whom I known in Virginia Beach for many years now) is going through some ups and downs - but I know in the end, that person will do fine and will be okay.

No comments: