Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Implementing necessary changes...

A new year is already in fruition and I need to get things going on the right track. 2006 turned out to be a decent year, but I feel that there is much work to improve on almost every facet in my active lifestyle as an individual. And it all starts with me on how I handle my everyday duties, take in account of my responsibilities, and make sure that my short-term and long-term goals are fulfilled. For the last few years, I have ignored myself and have shifted instead on helping others when the timing was right. 2007 would be that year in which it is time for me to step up my "game" in life ... The "game" mode would revolve around on how I handle the complexities in everyday life and to contain those elements in my own comfort zone, presenting myself to the world on my own terms and to keep things on the positive front to anyone I would interact with, continuing forth in maintaining my health by eating sensibly and working out, treating myself out to current men's fashion (coming up with a more contemporary look in appearance) and getting a full head of hair (moving away of the "bald" look of yesteryear, getting a secure, full-time career (and maybe another job, too, for added income), being more religious and spiritual, make myself available in my schedule/plans when it comes to dating (if ever it happens), and most importantly - continue loving my family and myself as I must appreciate each day to it's finest ... As much as I am already building on my plans, I wish that my closest friends would do the same in their own regard, their own accord. I love them a lot and I can only hope for the best when it comes to their own goals and such. They will need to break the barrier from the norm and make things happen. And it's only them that can fulfill their own pursuit of happiness. If they won't be able to make an effort to seek changes for the betterment in their lives, I guess I might have to go about it alone with mine's (and prove that I can do things by action) and not just saying words (in which I have to totally admit that I have always done thus leading to some occassional failures and setbacks)... So what could happen if I implement these changes now? I can then set forth the foundation securing my chances of buying a home, finding the lady of my dreams, starting my own family, and setting a college fund for my kids. I guess I'm looking further and further beyond. It's amazing how I can be inspired about life and seeking to change.

1 comment:

xtremextine said...

HeY KuYa RoObs!!!!...how are you...i'm pretty busy...yea...minor ups and downs here and there...but nuthin a lil prayer can fix...my bEhInd is in on da line at the credit union as i experienced another shortage of $100 tonight...so i hope my supervisor finds it...i can correct tomorrow...and everything will be all good...well take it easy*...L8z*