Friday, June 07, 2013

Looks like this is indeed the end, unfortunately for my time and effort spent on this project: Jonnyroobs Centralized. So make this my last ever entry via Blogger. I have decided to venture on to WordPress and continue my blogging adventures from there. Nothing here will change as I'll leave my digital footprints the way they are. That means everything including all the previous posts dating all the way back from 2006 will NOT go away. However, some things are being transferred onto the WordPress blog, such as the widgets (Twitter, Instagram, and my very own web link extras) that won't appear here on Blogger anymore...Feels like my own version of an implosion here of epic proportions, but it's more of a move, really. Tell you what though, here is the link to my newly-created WordPress page - http://www.jonnyroobs.wordpress.com. I hope you take time to adjust and acquaint yourself to my new blogging haven. I expect this to be a really cool adventure! The WordPress page is just one of my gazillion projects I'm working on. It's time to get my creative juices flowing again. It was an amazing ride here on Blogger. See you guys on the other side.

No comments: