Saturday, April 06, 2013

In a few months from now, Rizz and myself are expected to move down south to the sunshine state: Florida (and saying our goodbyes to the Midwest --- Chicago, in particular, which have been so good to us). We're ready to see where our lives take us next. If we're given the opportunity to start anew and fresh in Orlando, I don't expect it to be like the lifestyle I had before (from 2007 to 2009) which seemed more like an introductory chapter to me. We plan on taking this new, upcoming installment on a full-scale level careerwise, yet subtle and low-key at the same time on our personal time. I look forward to some reunions here-and-there and be gracious of the opportunity to meet old friends I haven't seen in person for ages. That would be a great welcome back gift. But the most important emphasis is making a name out of myself even at an age in which I'll nearing 40 soon. I've been a journeyman for so long and I firmly believe it's time to reward myself to greatness deserving every happy moment in life. I wish the same for Rizz, too as she's been an avid supporter of my life for the last few years. I look forward to having plenty of new adventures with her. I know she'll enjoy it.

No comments: