Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Its the first day of 2013. Things are better left unsaid than said when it comes to making my New Year's resolutions. Part of it came true last year such as being in fit and trimming my body frame. However, there had been dismal failures that never got off the ground. I can only hope in fulfilling real promises this time around rather than saying things that'll never come to fruition....Aside from real-world issues, I will also try to make the concerted effort in blogging daily for a year, too. That's a swell challenge but I'd rather go for it than not putting up a fight against myself....so here's to making improvements and going where I left off in life. No resolutions. Just a green light. GO!!!

(Note: written minutes before midnight on the next day)

No comments: