Friday, January 04, 2013

I am so geeked out right now on having Adobe Illustrator 8 installed to my Windows7 computer. It took some answers to find out how to properly do it since this Illustrator version is incompatible with Windows7. I'm gonna sound techy but I had to find the .dll files within the Windows XP folder and copy those on top of the Illustrator 8 files contained in the Programs folder - all directly from the old laptop. And then, I had to transfer all of those to the x86 folder in the Windows7 computer. It took some hard work reading people's posts and such on how about to go forth with this. It's been a long hibernation but I think it's finally time to launch my artistic side off the ground once again. Prior to that, as mentioned earlier, I just got a sketchpad and colored pencils for Christmas. All in all, the New Year is going on full blast.

No comments: