Friday, December 28, 2012

It's that time for me to make what's old - new again. I've just trimmed a couple of pounds to get into a lighter frame which closely mirrors to that of my old-self from high school as well as the one in Orlando. From a size 36, I'm now down to size 32. I can fit into those old clothes that I worn in Orlando in which I've put in the closet for quite a long time. There was previous intention to give those clothes away at one point, but I've decided to challenge myself and work out almost daily. It won't stop there though. I will try to master new methods to my workouts and keep pushing harder. The artistic side of me is also coming back. I plan to do more drawings in the future as I was recently given sketch pads and colored pencils for a present. The last masterpiece I created was a collaboration drawing with my bro in which we worked together on a portrait of Michael Jackson from the 1980s. So what else could be coming back? Definitely NOT the weird haircuts and insane fashions from yesteryear. However, I admit I still sport on T-shirts that are well over 20 years old now. They feature the likes of the rock band INXS, the hip-hop group 3rd Bass and Michael Jordan. Time may have passed, but the shirts are still in good condition to wear since they have been seldom worn. I look forward to making life full of fun again.

No comments: