Thursday, November 08, 2012

I try my best to make every day worth it, even at times I feel like I don't want to or just keep muttering to myself on how things seem to fare for the worse. The most challenging part is providing the optimism within when there are times of doubt and impossibility. I have openly admitted on my Twitter that I have been disappointed because I still can't reach that goal in finding a better job. I was hoping I'd find something towards the middle to late part of this year but it hasn't happened yet. Most of the failure that does stem from me is my lack thereof in looking for job leads. I've been putting most of my time and body on the line to my present job thus putting aside my interests and wants. It's been tough. I've been complaining and showing other signs of frustration which is so unlike me. And at times, I feel like I want out. Man am I becoming my own bad version of Dwight Howard who demanded a trade changes during the NBA offseason? And that's when I wanna stop. I do not want to let my bad self take over. I can look up to the A side of life when its going B right now. Its best to rely on my faith and let time steer the course on whats next for me. So now I've come full circle and shift myself to keep enjoying each day like I always do. Perhaps I should borrow The Lion King's motto 'Hakuna Matata' which translates to 'No Worries.' I know things will be okay :)

No comments: