Monday, July 09, 2012

Music Track of the Day: Nsync - Tearin Up My Heart



I gotta take it old school with this one - back to the days when the fellas were together as a group, especially Justin Timberlake who's now scoring it big as an actor than just a solo R&B/pop singer. I admit I miss pop the music the way it was. Catchy beats. Decent lyrics. A sad reminder of what once was. But it's good though that some new boybands from the U.K. are cropping up namely The Wanted and One Direction, respectively. Hopefully it'll start another resurgence/wave of this particular pop music genre.....I played this on my iPod for everyone to hear at work last night in a store - and it got the lady employees' attention most certainly. I heard one that reflected on her time as a kid hearing this during the 5th grade. Ahh! Memories! "Tearin Up My Heart" is still a good song, even if years have passed so fast,

No comments: