Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What a wonderful 4 days it was in Hampton Roads, Virginia. Had a lot of fun! And with fun, time went by so fast. My only regret is not spending time with everyone, especially the rest of my relatives (because they had to work their job most of the day). However, I was able to take my cousin Camille everywhere especially at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront where there was a boardwalk art show going on. I almost did had a chance to meet music producer and the Neptunes'/N.E.R.D. own - Chad Hugo through a friend. Maybe next time though. I was able to succeed in making a return to my old church meeting the wonderful people there as well as being there for my friend's wedding in which I was one of his groomsmen. And I also had the opportunity to meet Karol at the temp/staffing agency I worked at, too. Overall, it was a blast!

No comments: