Monday, June 04, 2012

So far, springtime has seen better days here in the Chicago suburbs. Its lovely so far with temps going up-and-down almost every week. That means it gets hot and cold, on occassions. There hasn't been the threat of imminent tornadic, severe weather that entered the entire state of Illinois (as well as other states) earlier at the beginning of the season. We've been blessed with beautiful conditions and its even really comfy underneath this one of many big trees near my place in which I feel the cool breeze ushering its way through. This is where I'm blogging from right now with my Blackberry. Maybe this'll be the best summer yet than the last 2 I've encountered already. I hope winter will treat me good, too with hardly any snow activity because that'll be the last experience I'm gonna have as a resident of Illinois. Next year, me and Rizz are Florida-bound. Its gonna be an exciting chapter. But no rush, really. I can wait here as long as the weather is just right.


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: