Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'm trying to give myself a push since the departure of Ren-Ren and Jiji a few days ago. As much as they would want to make their lives better, I also wish the same for myself and Rizz. More importantly, it starts with me and how bad I really want to turn things around. The timing couldn't be perfect especially when the move to Florida will be around a year from now. I would like to invest as much as I can before that happens as well as take care of certain debts firsthand. Working in another job elsewhere would definitely be a plus as I am aiming to scale back from doing inventory work with my present job in which I would want to work there at least 2-3 times as a week. It's only a matter of time when the changes will take place. Something will not come overnight and be an instant solution. I expect it to be a slow process in which it's gonna test my patience as well as overcoming adversity. But I do remain optimistic for the best yet to come ... I've already given my push in my workouts and exercises. And that has persistence and commitment must also be met while doing active job searches. Imagine  1 out of possibly 10 jobs sought in a day may be THE ONE.

No comments: