Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm proud of what I've done the past few days. I've been giving myself that push I always wanted to do. Working out and exercising always gives me that drive, motivation and adrenaline to get the day going. This also propels me to go forth in going about with other challenges, such as finding a new job. About 5 days a week, I plan to gather up to 10 job leads (per day). That translates to 50. And out of those 50 leads, perhaps 2-3 may be the gamechanger to what's going on in my life right now. Why call the right job the 'gamechanger?' It can pretty much improve my lifestyle to where I want it to be - at this bar, at this certain-so  level. Just like any American out there, we got bills to pay. I would love to just sweep those clear and out of the way. I don't expect a miracle to happen overnight and I do sense that it's a long road ahead for me and Rizz to get that ball rolling with the Orlando move next year. Takes patience, persistence, commitment and sheer optimism. 3rd quarter is done. This is the 4th quarter here in Illinois. We'll win this game and close it out!

No comments: