Wednesday, May 02, 2012

I came home from a long work day that had short sleeping hours. As I felt light-headed for the most part. But I was in for a shock seeing what was on TV - Former NFL player Junior Seau (known to many as Chargers #55) died from what is reported as a suicide. I feel sorry for what his family's going through right now, especially his mother who was emotional speaking to the media on the loss of her son. Seau was a force to be reckon with on-the-field but was a great community figure, role model and philanthropist off-the-field as well as during his retirement. Seau did play for the Chargers but later went to the Miami Dolphins and the New England Patriots before calling it quits in 2008. His presence will be sorely missed but his induction to the Hall of Fame will eminate in Canton sometime soon joining legends and greats possibly in 2014 or 2015.



Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: