Saturday, April 28, 2012

The last few weeks lately have been a thrill-ride for me, most of which seem to be beyond my control appearing sudden and sometimes unexpected. Despite all that's going on, I do my best to remain as cool, calm and laid back as possible. In any type of circumstance I usually face, I always take these as learning lessons to pave the way for a better life. Sometimes moments like these can bring out the best in myself while facing the daily trials. Through this also comes faith. I'm proud to say that God's been picking me up when things seem to be too much of a burden with its intricacies. And He's been consistent at that all these 37 years of my life.

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." - Matthew 6:34

No comments: