Thursday, February 02, 2012

It took me awhile to back down on my Facebooking activities - but it finally has come to a reality. For most of this week, my time with Facebook has lessened to a huge degree (having only minimal log-ins daily). And I must say, I am getting quite used to it. It gives me a chance to free up some time in my daily life and do other things, especially on the goal-setting part that I've mentioned in my previous entry. The consequences of me abandoning Facebook (for the time being), I was expecting. I foresaw that I wouldn't be receiving as much notifications, group invites, and messages - and I am totally OK with it. I'm better off being in a world having at least 10-20 real friends that know me so well in life (rather than the rest within my 371 friends I have there now presently on my profile) ... I can now concentrate furthermore in handling other facets in my life in which I have evaluated carefully and need major improvement on. I'm working more on my mechanics on how about to make it successful in this world and it starts with me. With Facebooking activities out on the wayside, there's no way I can lose now with what I have to do. It's a major sacrifice but I think it's for the best. And if those friends still wanna reach out to me, they know that I'll be there for 'em - even during this 'quiet' phase.

No comments: