Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm really seeing the physical aspect done to my body after drinking up to 3-4 bottles of soda during the last 2 weeks. I got myself a gut and it looks atrocious. Plus, I haven't worked that much too as it's been pretty slow with activity at my job. So tonight I was able to get my out-of-shape self back on the treadmill burning up to 200 calories in a span of one hour. Yeah, that's kinda less than usual. I had to lessen the speed a bit because I'm not in super shape just yet. Maybe the next day or so, I'll go faster. One thing's for sure: at least 1 can of soda a week should suffice and the rest should be juice, water, and milk. Plus I gotta ease down on the rice intake, too. Yup, I gotta get back into being in shape again with spring coming just a few months away - and that I can go back to shooting hoops at the park.

No comments: